Something New on Wednesdays!
Beginning August 9, following Rally Sunday, we’re taking a new approach to Wednesdays to bring many different groups in our parish together for a simple meal followed by multiple activities for children and adults. You’re invited! Come and bring a friend!
This new schedule offers a long-requested return to a Wednesday night parish meal, bumps the time for Wednesday Eucharist, and brings all youth programs under the umbrella of Wednesday nights.
It also provides an additional opportunity for the parish to come together for fellowship, to welcome and incorporate newcomers in a relaxed setting, to support ministries for all ages, and to enjoy Wednesday nights together as a parish.
Please come and consider volunteering with your family or a friend to bring and serve the meal one Wednesday night in the coming year. Vestry members have stepped up to cover the first several weeks.
Suppers will be at 6 p.m., a simple 30-minute meal served by a rotation of volunteer parishioners in the Parish Hall. Kids eat free, and adults are asked to contribute toward the cost of food, $5 per person. This collection will allow reimbursement of food costs as needed.
- No peanuts or peanut butter of any kind due to allergy.
- Keep the menu simple and kid friendly; monthly repeats of menus is fine, if desired.
- No desserts please, though sliced apples, oranges, or grapes are okay.
- Food should be served at 6 and cleaned up by 6:30.
- Water and lemonade mix only;
no complicated drinks or coffee.
- Condiments, paper plates, napkins, and cups available in the kitchen.
Sign Up to Bring a Meal
Ready to assist with a meal? Email Rev. Ellen at email@example.com or call her at (229) 382-7505.