Sundays 5 – 7 p.m.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) is a night of fun and learning each week. Teenagers love having their own time to express how their week has been, voice their prayer concerns, and just have fun. EYC eats dinner together, plays games, prays, and serves the community.
EYC meets 5-7 p.m. each Sunday night during the school yea. Activities differ each week but are always focused on building community, learning more about our faith, and having a good time. Dinner is provided by volunteers. EYC is for students in 6th-12th grade.
Upcoming EYC Events
*All events are from 5 – 7 pm, unless noted otherwise.
- Sun., April 2: Game Night
- Sun., April 9: Peeps Preparation & Communion
- Sun., April 16: NO EYC (Happy Easter!)
- Sun., April 23: Outreach Night
- Sat., April 29: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Wild Adventures
- Sun., April 30: NO EYC (due to Wild Adventures)
- Sun., May 7: Stump the Priest
- Sun., May 14: Messy Games
- Sun., May 21: Last EYC of the Year!
- Sunday, June 4: Pentecost & Holy Ghost Weenie Roast (After 10 a.m. service)
- June 5-9: Vacation Bible School at St. Anne’s
Diocesan Summer Camps
Camp Honey Creek is one of the best things about being a young person in the Episcopal Diocese of Georgia. Learn more and register at www.honeycreek.org/camps. Cost is $440 per session; scholarships are available. Please see Fr. Lonnie with questions.
- June 11-17: High School Camp (completed grades 9-12)
- June 18-24: Camp St. Peter I (completed grades 6-8)
- July 9-15: Camp St. Peter II (completed grades 6-8)