Jr. EYC (6th-8th) & Sr. EYC (9th-12th)
Wednesdays 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Episcopal Youth Community (EYC) is a night of fun, faith, and fellowship each week. Teenagers love having their own time to express how their week has been, voice their prayer concerns, and just have fun. Both the Jr. EYC & Sr. EYC eat dinner at 6 p.m. as part of the Wednesday night parish supper, then split off for evening activities, including games, worship, conversation, and outreach.
Both Jr. EYC & Sr. EYC meet 6-7:30 p.m. on Wednesdays night during the school year. Activities differ each week but are always focused on building community, learning more about our faith, and having a good time.
- Jr. EYC: Matt & Amanda Harrell and Patrick Davies
- Sr. EYC: Allen Lamb & Hans Schmeisser
Upcoming Diocesan Youth Events
- Revival Lock-In (Sept. 15-16): Youth will have dinner and direct access to the Presiding Bishop on Saturday night, worship with him Sunday morning, then go to the Revival on Sunday afternoon. www.episcopalrevivalingeorgia2017.org/youth-event
- Happening #99 (Sept. 22-24): A weekend for 10th-12th graders at Honey Creek. A powerful, teen-led weekend that allows teens to find the answers to many of their questions about Jesus and the Church. www.georgiahappening.com
- Acolyte Festival (tent. Oct. 21-22): A diocesan-wide event for all acolytes, held right here at St. Anne’s.
- New Beginnings (Dec. 8-10): A weekend for 7th-9th grades at Honey Creek. A safe, fun intro for many kids into what it means to be a Christian, develop strong friendships, deal with family, etc.
- Happening #100 (Jan. 12-14): A weekend for 10th-12th graders at Honey Creek. A powerful, teen-led weekend that allows teens to find the answers to many of their questions about Jesus and the Church. www.georgiahappening.com