Safeguarding God’s Children
Our church strives to provide the safest possible environment for our children. In order to do that, all who work or volunteer with children in any capacity at St. Anne’s must complete an online training called Safeguarding God’s Children, provided by the Episcopal Church. Safeguarding God’s Children gives volunteers the information they need to create a culture of safety, accountability, and protection for our young ones at St. Anne’s.
Safeguarding God’s Children is required by the Diocese of Georgia of all who volunteers with children or youth programs. Each training is applicable for three years, upon which the volunteer must retake the course. The course is self-enrolling and is administered online.
To Enroll and Take the Course Online
- Go to www.SafeguardingOnline.org/
- Enter the registration code: dog611
- Fill out the form and click the link to enroll. Be sure to select the correct organization or location in the organization drop down menu.
- Write down your user login and password for future reference.
- Go to www.safeguardingonline.org, log in, and begin the training.
- Print your certificate and bring it to the church office.
Questions? Contact Diocesan Youth Missioner, the Rev. Josua Varner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.